Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

UprightRabbit
Senior Contributor

What was good today?

Observing the things that go well is a step towards mindfulness and gratitude, which make us healthier both mentally and physically. 

Did one little thing go well today? Let's celebrate it. 

Today, I handled conversations with strangers at my son's birthday gather.

What went well for you today?

Love, Rabbit 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: What was good today?

I have so much to be thankful for ...  images - 2020-09-05T220454.636.jpeg

@UprightRabbit @Former-Member  will go for a walk by myself today. That is a huge thing as I normally need someone to walk with. Got my big girls pants on :Dxx

It only took me about half an hour to get back to sleep after his 3am rant this morning and then I managed to get ready for work and out of the house without waking him up. It's after 1pm and I haven't fallen asleep at my desk so far today. All minor victories but yes, looking for the upside is always a good idea.

two days later and that 3am rant on the 7th was the last one he had with me (there's been a couple on the phone to son and sister) but I have been spared for over 48 hours.... I think my impending weekend away has him on his best behaviour. Livin' the dream.

This is a fantastic thread @UprightRabbit HeartSmiley Very Happy 
We can get so entwined in life issues that we sometimes forget to celebrate the small wins 🎊  
My small win is finishing a painting which I have been putting off for awhile 🙌 🖼  

Hi @Peonies 

That is such a good one! Finishing long-delayed creative projects is massive 🙂

Today I decided that I can finish this semester of uni no matter what, and that decision is a good thing. I WILL hand in all four remaining assignments. I can't promise they'll be good assignments, but they'll be passed in. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance