Skip to main content

Re: What`s your favourite TV Shows

@Former-Member do u want to tag me into another threaf and we can chat for abit?

Thanks for that @Shaz51!!

Oh I love Grey's Anatomy too @Former-Member! Im behind though...I have some serious catching up to do! How the new season of Orange is the New Black going? Did you also watch Private Practice?

@Shaz51 what do you like watching?

Hi @Outlander!

Oh yes! Cut throat Kitchen etc are all great! I don't know what I'd watch if it wasn't for the food channel! 😳

Hope you have a good Saturday today!😊

Hi @Shaz-51!

Thank you for asking the tele question! Got me thinking & was good to read what others watch!

Thanks again & enjoy your Saturday! 😊

I usually get to watch them a little bit through the more quiet days but not so much atm.. waaayyy to busy @Coffeelover
I hope your saturday is good for you too 😊

Speaking of cake wars its on tv now

Ohh must go have a look! What did we do before IView & all the tele aps? So great to catch up when you want on your iPad etc 

Hope you find time to do something for yourself today Outlander

I love Star Trek on free TV. And sometimes Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory, mainly reruns of old shows. Frasier but I've seen them so many times. Others. I think @Owlunar digs Star Trek too. In some ways, like the Big Bang guys, Star Trek has affected my thinking about life! Smiley Tongue

Big Bang Theory, mainly reruns of old shows. Frasier, me too sometimes @Mazarita, @Coffeelover Heart

Hi @Shaz51 @Mazarita @outlander @Former-Member @Former-Member,

Speaking of tele shows. Did anyone watch the documentary Changing Minds on ABC about a mental health hospital ward in Australia?

Fascinating show & was great that it 'normalised' both the people & the illnesses. It was about time such a program was aired to demystify MI.

I often wonder how those in the show are doing nowadays.