Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Walking group

Hi @Meowmy , i'm at work for another 1/2 hour or so.  Day has been pretty good all in all.  I'm sorry you are feeling off.  Maybe nice walk and coffee with greenpea will help a little.  It's hard to revisit the past, i've spent a lot of time doing that myself.  Your welcome for any support I can give you.  Take care. Heart

did you walk today my sister @BlueBay Heart

my doctor said i do lots of walking when i am cleaning but my exercise educator wants me to walk later afternoon

@Gazza75 thanks for nice message. It helps. Take care.

Hi @Shaz51  yes I walked this morning before work. It really is good and I feel free in a way. On my own with my music. Xxxx

yiu must get very tired cleaning. I would be sore doing what you do. 

Hi everyone @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @TAB @greenpea @Owlunar @Maggie @MDT 

and others following 😊

just looked back and it’s almost a year since starting this post. 

How is your walking going? 

This mirning I did a 5.6 km walk. It is a beautiful sunny day. I’m now walking daily between 30-60 mins. Just depends on how I feel at the time. 

I do at least a few every week a bit less than that though @BlueBay  I should do more

I found a coffee thread yesterday @BlueBay
There are lots of themed ones too. I haven't seen this.
Today I haven't walked haha @BlueBay
Glad to hear you are trying to do it more. I am always motivated by others doing it too
-Hamza

Hey @BlueBay  and @TAB  I walk Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with Wednesday, Thursday and Friday walking twice. Sets of 1 hour each walk :). I think it is making a difference :).

@BlueBay Hey, well done re walk. I am doing okay. Did a long walk this morning. Take care.

I walked around the park with my dog. 15-20 mins @BlueBay . Well done you and everyone else.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance