Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

lifeisstupid
Contributor

Tomorrow I...

Finish my 4 year landscaping and construction apprenticeship!!! I completed the 3 year trade school component 12 months ago, but now as of tomorrow it’s ALL DONE! I’m very happy because I struggled a lot with it especially the theory work. I don’t think I have ever done something from start to finish and not given up. I never thought I could do this and I just about have it in the bag. The last four years on top of work has been so hard I didn’t think I was going to make it but I did and I’m so proud of MYSELF! For the first time in my life I am genuinely proud of myself like I did that?? Me? the kid who got told he’d never do anything in life and couldn’t read till he was 11, yeah thats me I’m now fully qualified in a trade. I’m so happy. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Tomorrow I...

Congratulations @lifeisstupid what a huge achievement!!!

Take such commitment and hardwork to get through that, a very big well done to you 🎉

Thank you
I thought I was going to give up so many times I thought I was going to give up ever single week when I had to go to trade school once per week I’m so surprised I got through it

Hi @lifeisstupid, welcome to the forum. Smiley Happy

So awesome that you have achieved this, even more because you had such difficulties along the way. I find it so great to hear such positive stories on the forum, as well as be supported during tough times, and supporting others in theirs. 

Hope you find the forum really helpful in an ongoing way.

Congratulations again! Smiley Very Happy

I did it!!!

congratulations @lifeisstupid Smiley Very Happy

and welcome to the forum

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance