Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Through One's Eyes

I am so pleased about that @Zoe7 ..... I was just sitting here thinking (grabbed a coffee on my way home) that it might not feel like the real deal to you, because a moment in a photograph doesn’t always capture the true essence of something ..... so that is as much kudos for the photographer as it is for the painter 🌷

We have both done a really good job then @Faith-and-Hope 😀

How are you other assignments going?

Getting there @Zoe7, but I am really loving the journey. Taking a break tonight though.  I need to rest up and get rid of this virus.

That sounds like a very wise move @Faith-and-Hope It has been hanging around for a while again and all the late nights and hard work you have been doing would not be helping you to get rid of it. 

My thoughts exactly @Zoe7.

42427626_2185319755087005_6057721788102606848_n.jpg

This is a piece I have done. I have so much going on in my head that is not helpfull dont ask me how it happens but when i paint nature comes out. I hope you like it 🙂

That is stunning @empem1108 - absolutely beautiful. You certainly are talented Smiley Very Happy

Thanks very much I appreciate it.

Hi @empem1108 If you place @ in front of the name and start typing the name afterwards you can tag who you want into posts - just as I have done with your name. Makes it easier for people to respond if they are tagged.

Would love to see more of your work - but only those that you can show. I am doing a colourful peacock at the moment - will take a bit of time to do - doing the background in acrylics and the peacock in oils - will post it when it is finished but that could be in a couple of months. I am doing it to hopefully be ready when one of our forum friends here @Faith-and-Hope returns from overseas. She loves peacocks so it is as much for her as it is for me.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance