Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Through One's Eyes

Morning @Zoe7 👋🎨💕

Out and about on this city walk, but I have a story to tell later ....

I will look up Kadinsky.  I am trying to find abstract pieces I can relate to ....

I look forward to hearing all about your walk @Faith-and-Hope ...and I think you will like Kandinsky Smiley Very Happy

I had a lovely moment in course last week which referenced Die Blau Reiter

The Blue Rider

group.

Talk about groups, intellect and creativity.

I had been interested in them after looking at a youtube physics lecturer's talk on art. 

Smiley Happy 

I associate the works of Franz Marc with the Blue Rider Group mostly @Appleblossom - maybe because of the blue in his work - as a literal meaning rather than the meaning of the group itself.

Franz Marc I am familiar with @Zoe7 @Appleblossom .....

Franz Marc and Kandinsky are both from the Blue Rider Group @Faith-and-Hope so if you like Marc's work you will probably like Kandinsky as well.

Thanks @Zoe7 🤗💕

Wow.  I found Kandinsky @Zoe7 ......

Did he paint circle trees or have they become an inspirational thing for people to do based on his colour studies with circles ?

Like the other abstract artist I have be n researching, he too started with realism that branches into various forms of Impressionism.

Will have to have a read now, after spending time this afternoon looking up his work.  It’s very interesting, and I like some of his early works very much.

I had a feeling you would like Kandinsky @Faith-and-Hope - we do have very similar tastes when it comes to Art Smiley Tongue Happy exploring Hon Smiley Very Happy

In response to your question @Faith-and-Hope the answer is - I don't know! Smiley Surprised

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance