Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

hello @Wanderer Heart

lol @Shaz51

We are in charge now. Oh dear 😛

X

X

Shaz51
Community Guide

Simple Sausages and vegies, sound awesome to me @Wanderer  and your daughter cooked them is even better xoxo

A good day @Shaz51 

Hello @Flying_Hams 

Shaz51
Community Guide

Signed a contract on a new house about two blocks away from my parents. A nice house in a quiet part of town, am looking forward to moving --- wow my @Wanderer Heart

X

X

Hello everyone
Thanks for the shoutout @Shaz51
Looks like a great feast. Im not up for joining in tonight though. I still have 2 crochet gift packs to make up before my other work tomorrow.

Evening @outlander @NikNik @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @TAB @Wanderer Wasn't able to o

Join you tonight as had the women's Xmas party at the church, hope everyone had a good evening.

Hey everyone Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Friday Feast for tonight, where we get together to share some good food and company, and sometimes go for a virtual trip!

I hope everyone is going okay. It can be pretty tough coming to the end of the year and the holiday season for so many reasons. I hope we can all be really kind to ourselves. 

I'm having vegemite toast so far tonight, not pictured below Smiley HappyCadbury.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance