Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

I should get dessert too @thecolourblue

Gives me an idea lol

Haha @MDT what sort of ideas are you thinking?? Cat Wink

Always space for dessert...

what are you having @MDT 

@thecolourblue, @Amour_Et_Psyché 

Probably nothing now haha @Shaz51 @thecolourblue
Bit late now.
Hope you have a nice day tomorrow.
Night

love all the deserts on here @thecolourblue love your ones chocolate always a favourite, 

I haven't had desert, nothing here so i. celebrating with a pjece of e eryones deserts on here.

@saturnzoon  Hi and good morning saturnzoon sorry I missed you at FF was busy with son2 and just feeling exhausted. Hoping you are feeling well and have a wonderful Saturday. Love greenpeaxxx

Thanks for tagging me @thecolourblue and @Shaz51 Heart

Honestly, I forget what day it is with a bit too much regularity I think. lol; I only have daily notifications each night so it's always too late to join in FF. Sorry...

I've also turned my sleeping routines around; getting up early and nodding off at around 9pm after dinner and tidying up's done with. I'm usually in bed by 9:30. 

I've obviously missed a ripper night of gastronomical indulgence!!! Bummer! N'er mind; maybe next time 😄🍰 xo

@Shaz51   I have missed the Friday feast AGAIN.  I was in for a quiet

night at home last night , but my husband organised Chinese take away at his mother’s house with my daughter and her partner, so we headed into town.  Finished off the meal with a mint drumstick 🤣🤣. Not exactly the indulgence that everyone else was feasting on last night.  

I’m sitting here eating a crumpet and salivating over all those yummy pictures from last nights posts 😋😋

Hopefully I will catch you next week 🤞🤞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance