Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

No Wallies @TAB 

Alles Gut!

I did not get other people's jokes til a lot later and often had to do research.  Cant you tell I grew up on housing estates?

Wuv Apple

Smiley Tongue

hi @Appleblossom thank you for being so understanding. 

yes, it is a huge project, i have so so much metal sitting in the yard, it is hard to believe it will be able ot be put together. yes, the whole roof surface will be collecting water it is about 124 square feet, so  it should fill a 10,000l tank quite fast. after the last drought we where only 3 weeks away from running out of town water, i don't want to go through that again. 

oh yes @Appleblossom you need to be so so carful with any chemicals. i try to use vinigar for most things or the earth products if i need anything else

hello @Flying_Hams@Jacques 

how are you today 

hi @Shaz51  and @Flying_Hams 

im ok this weekend, very wet here, we have had a lot of rain. just trying to stay warm and cozy

G'day @Jacques 

hi @Bill16 , i hope you are well my friend, it is cold and rainy here tonight. i hope you are keeping warm where you are

Stay dry and warm hey @Jacques

Cold here to mate @Jacques not bad with heater on but,are you keeping warm

yes @Bill16  and @Flying_Hams cold, yeah im keeping sort of warm, the heater keeps icing up, but otherwise im ok, i will turn on my electric blanket tonight, then i will warm up 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance