Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Yeah I've been looking at that @TAB last time when it hits 45 I stayed mostly in the bath, it was a shocker especially as this is the first t me I haven't had a aircon in a place, and this house is a very old Housing trust it takes forever to cool it down

Goodnight all

I was in federation style flats re SAHT cannot believe survived 7 years there. Anyway , eaves were all closed in temp in roof sometimes would have been 60 plus degrees , no airflow let alone a/c , just criminal

Eeek @Adge 

you make pay-back look like fun

👀

Dec 

Hi @saturnzoon and trust this weekend
will be a pleasant one. All good wishes
my friend. Cheers and hugs. Bimby2.

@Shaz51  Hope you had a nice dinner and curtsies back 🙂

You did do well with the tagging @saturnzoon 

I get my fingers in a twist if I try to add too many and lose what I already have

I hope you got to bed early 

Dec

hello and hugs to all on the friday feast night

@Owlunar, @LadyleahRDBloom , @Bimby2 , @TAB , @greenpea , @frog , @Zoe7 , @Razzle , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Mrsjones , @Jacques , @Queenie , @Appleblossom , @Ant7 , @utopia , @octavia , @Exoplanet , @eth , @Smc , @Mrsjones , @Former-Member , @Tiggeroo , @Silenus , @CheerBear , @Flying_Hams , @soul , @Snowie , @outlander , @Gazza75 , @Bimby2 , @Hope4me , @greenpea , @frog , @Wanderer , @eudemonism , @Exoplanet , @Bimby2 , @Former-Member , @Adge , @Determined , @Queenie , @Snowie , @outlander , @Former-Member 

@Maggie, @Meowmy , @Former-Member , @Kurra , @Teej 

Hi @Shaz51  nice to see you.  No plans for dinner yet here - not feeling at all inspired.  How have you been since we last connected?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance