Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@MDT  gym sounds like a good idea :). Meant to be lovely weather :). son2 is going to the movies with carer  then I have ex coming on his motorbike on Sunday so might go for a ride :). Other than that will have a quiet one as son2 has been a bit manic and sick all week and to be hoenst it has been exhausting lol.

@Meowmy  hugs and hugs Meowmy :)! what are you having for dinner tonight. I have had homemade veggie soup like @Gazza75  and 2 hot chocolates 🙂

Sounds alright @greenpea
Hope you enjoy it 🙂

Hope you get to recharge @greenpea, you are definitely a. Super mum and. Inspirational. Bubble bubble. Bubble. Smiley HappyHeart

@greenpea hey beautiful pea, I am having  tofu in eggplant steamed, using vegetables oils and meat sauce

I have hot water now @greenpea @Amour_Et_Psyché

I don't have to go without a shower anymore (like Wednesday).

I had a new hot water system installed yesterday afternoon.

Adge

@greenpea @MDT I am driving home now. Talk a bit later

@Gazza75  Thanks Gazza75 what a nice thing to say :)xxxx

hi my forum friends, 

im so so sorry i missed last week, i was really busy with family stuff.

i hope everyone is ok and have had a good week, i have had a really good week, things are going good with my partner, she is back into her own home, it has been really distressing reading about the royal commission into the mental health system in victoria and i guess in australia, it is so helpful to know im not alone in my thoughts of our system.

i had fish and chips tonight, it was yummy

hugs to all of you, thank you for all your care and support, it means everything to me

@Meowmy  that sounds delicious! You certainly are great with all your recipies :)xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance