Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Nice photos @Shaz51

I'm doing something with prawns 🙂 And Harvy specter 🙂

I had barramundi and home made chips for dinner 

Hey Feasters. I'm leaving a name card on the table just saying hi to you all. I won't be here tonight as I'll be at the movies. Might jump on before or after depending on timing.

This week I have learned the true value of the forum here and that include the Feast. I hope you enjoy your night and take care

- Hams/Hamso

Just caught your post @Flying_Hams 

Hope your night out is nice. Might see you r'on.

Hope 😊Heart

Hi @Hope4me @Flying_Hams ,

I'm jumping back into the forums afrer a long break.   It's my first Friday feast back!

Anyway I'm a swim instructor and I teach adults swimming anyway my adult advanced class and I are going out for chinese!  I am super anxious and am stressing over what to wear.  Anyway I will check back in later.  Have a great Friday xx

Haven’t got as far as sorting dinner yet ..... hope you have a good night out @Flying_Hams @Angels333 💕

Hi @Hope4me 👋

hellloooo @Faith-and-Hope , @Angels333 , @Hope4me , @Flying_Hams Heart

we had eggs on toast tonight , something easy xxx

Hello @Ali11 

birds z.png

Hi everyone and happy Friday Night Feast :)!! It is the day before shopping so the pantry is bare so I thought I might do a 'What will I be having for dinner tomorrow night!' instead of tonight 🙂 I have ordered some King Island Brie and other cheeses and plan to have it with some crackers and fruit tomorrow :).

Cannot wait 😄 Love greenpea xxx

Image result for brie with fruit

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance