Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Tabaluga's

Up too much today @TAB I got a psych appointment and that's it

hmm not really @Bill16  just got an hours walk in, have dole application, may leave it til tomorrow. got separation certificate yest but they ticked seasonal/contract box instead of lack of work that may double waiting period from memory  so am going to ask for another one

hope psych goes okay @Bill16 do they give you things to do or just ask how you've been?

Psychologist is off sick,fuc$in stoked haha @TAB

not sure why people dont like going there @Bill16  ? I used to see gps and cousellors ok psych and group w psych yeah was ok if in the mood for it but not if not plus well .. cans I guess .. lol going to need to stock up here only local laws mean doesnt open til 11 ugh

..oh .. girl I worked with a few times, was chatty, ended up talking on fb, well, she rang me last night, spoke for half an hour ..shes more than 20 years younger than old Tab lol guess she needs someone to talk to 

Yeah they see how your going and yeah they give you sh!t to do at home,but yeah I just glance at it before my appointment @TAB

are they from the government? @Bill16  anyway it either works or doesnt, sometimes can see they're not interested or not believing what they are doing

You might be in like Flynn @TAB

Nothing they do will get rid of my scizophrenia @TAB

yeah never heard of a cure, not that i've been looking for one @Bill16  ..come on ..acknowledge the hot ish young girl ok 34 story.. put a smile on my face anyways lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance