Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

oh gosh @Meowmy  hope it gets sorted , just reminded me of moving into place decades ago and toilet overflowing not long after lol was blocked drain maybe write lists to keep ontop of things? 

TAB
Senior Contributor

G'day @Bill16  what's happening

@TAB hey tabby, good idea re  writing list. My to do list will be one meter long.lol. At work,feeling anxious. So living alone is good re freedom but a lot of stress lol. Ha.

G'day @TAB  dad and I are going to visit pop,what are you doing

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay sounds good @Bill16  yeah not up to much here today just doing washing and stuff

TAB
Senior Contributor

plumbing will be fixed soon, car will be okay, take it easy @Meowmy  you're doing well. Remember you didnt't sleep well there at start? and that got better? also furnishings like blinds and mats help with noise from neigbours, also white noise tape an option?

@TAB hey tabby, you are smart cat. I think I am okay,just a bit overwhelmed. Work, mum, household. Think will take a month to settle down. Thanks for support and care. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah, smart sometimes, others notso @Meowmy  lol hey just got veterans card approved, wasnt in war or anything but get discounts once its set up plus Free Mental Health Care well hooley dooly might be using that I think lol   think its 5 free visits or something from GP I always forget to ask, usually trying to sort somethng else at time

@TAB hey tabby, well done re veteran card. I need some medical treatments and appointments now fifty years old.lol. it will take to March at least lol. Hope your check ups are all okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

haha am few years off 60 its scary @Meowmy  yeah will take a while to get the card, its only for psych etc but should be helpful

keep forgetting have to go and find out about tests from other week at drs 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance