Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey Tabby, sounds you had productive evening May be big roast can last for a few days ha.  Think will stay up for two more hours.. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

should last at leat that long @Meowmy  just been weeding and picking up leaves in dark lol, threw all straight into bin already out on footpath got rid of bush that grew from footpath through front fence, while all the ones meant to be there died lol

@TAB well done re gardening. Careful re your knee.ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

knee not that bad, just talks to me @Meowmy   thanks

@TAB just had blender made peanuts,dates,museli drink. Umm smooth. Ha. Hope tv is good your place

TAB
Senior Contributor

sopunds nice @Meowmy  saw Mash, used to watch in late 70s lol one ep hadnt seen before, other one not seen often, think penguins of madagscar on soon. no texts yet think not happening lol will leave it

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope your roast was yum @TAB 

Good on you for weeding. 
Night. 😴

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes it was okay @Former-Member thanks
Yeah , weeding. Getting there slowly, bit by bit. Was worrying me well doesn't look good plus embarrassing when leave etc so actually trying to get stuff ready ot ready enough lol nite
TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok I remember like a pen sketch of Pippi @Former-Member

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends. Slept okay last night. Tabby, think text friend will be okay. Electrician friend lost contact days as well. Just at coffee before work. Raining here,so no walk. Hope you both have a good day. Prayers for you both. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance