Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

Hi @Angels333  I just got back from around 5 days work, had counsellor day before. after listening, they pointed out that I am experienced and good at what I do, also that I am responsible for my own feelings.

I got through day by day, sometimes hour by hour, glad its done now anyway.

Hope things settle for you

Well done @TAB  counsellor sounds good.   I understand getting by day by day hour by hour...

Having coffee at work now before I start in 5 mins.

Have an awesome day

XOXO ANGELS333 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah havent been to one for a long time, think counsellor was okay not sure if its right for me atm , see what happens, hours, days was me not them. thanks, hope your day is good too @Angels333 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Former-Member @TAB 

You were up very early, Fadin. 
I hope the hospital visit/surgery goes well. I was at the hospital again on Monday for hours. It will be a regular outing for a while. 😩 

Do you have adhd, Fadin?  I was diagnosed with adhd as a child. Now it's add, no h, unfortunately, haha! Although the brain still doesn't switch off. I don't have the energy though. I feel hyper inside, but lack the energy to do things, if that makes sense. 
That together with cptsd is a nightmare. 😩😳😬

Need to get sorted to go out soon. Not keen on driving lately. 
How are you feeling after your 5 days of work, TAB? Rest day today, I'm guessing?

Slow here today. Not panicking as much about everything. 

I hope you both have a reasonably peaceful day. I'd better get things done. 
👋💪

3DD61C12-A1D1-450C-B8E3-38C32F2C90FE.jpeg

TAB
Senior Contributor

been running around doing paperwork at work, food shopping etc @Former-Member  yes have work tomorrow then nothing til tues or wed then big stretch with short break in between

Hope your day is not too bad. Having no moderate things re work lol. Think made 5 days in a row, thats a record for a long time 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well done getting through the 5 days @TAB 

You sound busy re work. I hope all goes well. 
Rest in between. 😸

I really need to get moving now. I think I already said that. 😬

Lots to get through. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well had barely worked all year then finally got head around going back to somewhere I used to work @Former-Member hope your days alright

G'day @TAB  how's your bank balance goin

TAB
Senior Contributor

bit better tomorrow @Bill16  will lose entire fortnight centerlink and covid payment but still better off, then get a bit more the week after 

Ok cool @TAB  bro said what the fu$k am I doing here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance