Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

ok done and done re haircut and food. bumped into guy was working with when did runner on last job lol wasnt as painful as thought might be, couldnt avoid him lol. just cooking snaggers for breakfast and having a juice now @Bill16 @Meowmy 

@TAB @Bill16 hey guys, looks tabby doing well today. Just finished work. Waiting to see psy. Rainy and grey here. Had an okay morning. Hope you will have good day. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope it goes okay @Meowmy  ok had a couple wins this morning just basic stuff, think may have run my race for today, just no drink my only thing for rest of day

@TAB well done tabby, you have done so well. Hope you find some pleasures today and no drink.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

might have a nap @Meowmy  lol just watching tv, nearly got crossword in paper out lol ..simple pleasures maybe lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope you have a good nap. My psy stuffed up my appointment. Just waiting.

Hello @Meowmy  how was your psych appointment ?

@Bill16 hey boot, hope your day is going okay. Just had psy. It was okay. They want to see me on Friday again to meet my new psy.Old one leaving .Lol. Just going for a walk. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

nap was okay thanks @Meowmy  hope youre walk is okay, must have been frustrating re stuff up with appt just watching tv here

@TAB hey tabby, glad you had a good day. Hope you enjoy the evening. It is dark here. Just resting. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance