Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Highlighted

Re: @Tabaluga's

I think I would prefer a diagnosis atm @eudemonism  just hard to keep a thread going when moving around re different doctors etc am sick of living where I am and sick of doing type of work have been doing,. finally decided to go back to centrelink after ok refusing a couple jobs, well prob 10 shifts over 2 weeks that would have kept my head above water, but since had only worked 5 shifts in 2 months previous was completely unmotivated and more concerned about by health than what I would have to get through to get the money ie stress, abuse, work conditons, same pay as 10 years ago etc. I need to retire lol 

Good Morning @boot  Cat Happy

G'day @TAB

Hi @boot  been for a walk here, still putting functional stuff off like sorting centrelink or getting work. no sleep ins today so might be just about due for a nap lol

How are you going?

G'day @TAB  yep Centrelink can be a real head fu&@ ay, done nothing today,went for a cruise and that's it.

Life of Riley @boot lol .. yeh finally got paperwork fm work will still have to go in to dole cos site all effed up but good to go now. May have work w agency. Find out tomorrow. Smashing cans here. Got Shit Done today ✅ lol @boot

How old are you @TAB

very old today @eudemonism   I'm in mid 50s so I've had a few comebacks before ..how old are you?

G'day @TAB bit cooler today ay

Hi @boot  yeah 5 deg cooler than day before yest ? lol yeah 31 is ok this time of the year

For urgent assistance, call: