Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

hello @SA2525@charlescohen88@Maggie@Bloss75@poppi1 

flowerpot.jpg

birds.jpg

Hey @Shaz51. Such a beautiful spread as always! Hope you are well my friend xo

Good morning everyone!

👋 @Shaz51 @eth @MDT @Snowie @Adge

just relaxing here @BPDSurvivor@Blep 

just had vege pasta for lunch 

hear you little one is crawlling @Blep 

cute.jpg

@Shaz51 hey Darling Shazzy

heeey my darling @Meowmy 

sending you hugs for today 

hope you are going ok Heart

Yeah @Shaz51! It is not a full crawl yet but more of him pulling himself forward. Ill give it a week and he will at least be doing an army crawl 😄

@Shaz51 @eth @Blep @Meowmy @BPDSurvivor

@Adge@Bipo@Molliex@Isabelle@Blep@Scoo@Aeiou@Bezak482@jem80@Gazza75@Exoplanet@BPDSurvivor@HopefulWarrior@Jo-anneJoy@Bill16@Sophia1@Sophie1@Candydipper1@seagul@Dynamo@Mbtg@Prezzie@Fonz80@Ejh91@Claire_85@BeepBeep@Silenus@KittyBlue@Woodpecker@AngelB@Stephanie86@Kelsey@OneMoreLight@EM26@destructive@Meg11@Noosa@Drama@Cat25 

what a lovely spread of food if I do say so myself!

since I just donate plasma today I'm not allowed any hot drinks, but the fruit and cheese platter looks divine. I'm having tomato on rice crackers, cheese on savoys and then digging into my fruit.

I'm having tomato on rice crackers, cheese on savoys and then digging into my fruit.-- enjoy my @jem80 , sound soo nice xx

@jem80  just donate plasma today ( do you do this to donate or for your health ) xxx

@Shaz51 

I donate because I can. I'm very healthy to donate blood or plasma, however because I take an anti-inflammatory medication I can't donate platelets as it would cause complications for the recipients.

You get asked a number of personal questions before you donate to make sure it's safe. Also because I have a mental health illness I was asked some additional questions to make sure I understood and comprehended the procedure, the process, where it goes and what it is used for. Donating blood is around 20 minutes, however donating plasma takes about 1 hour. You have to make sure that you can clench a fist for that time safely and comfortably because you can't opt out during the procedure if you change your mind.

Eligibilty FAQs link

https://www.donateblood.com.au/faq-list

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance