Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

yeah lots of hand offs here, bicycles, RMs, cars for next to nothing, stereos etc yeah rarely think of all stuff that goes by the wayside. Yes I was probably more into going fast than actually being fast @eth  haha, maybe one day again, got too big besides anything else

Good memories for you it sounds like

ooooh Aaaah Hot chic! @eth 

Heart

There was never really room in my life for decoration until now.  I mean we did Christmas and Easter and tried to keep place decent but such dicretionary stuff was not on the cards.  I have met a few Lady Bikers. One was a School Principal on a Beemer.  I was tied up in knots about the whole lady thingy.

Great sharing though.

Heart

It's funny @Appleblossom  because if anyone ever used that expression to me I would say "I ain't no lady"!   I just said it that way coz it does distinguish me from the whole bikie chick thing.  Yeah I think I got a bit carried away this morning but it was fun doing it.  

It was nearly 12 years ago @TAB , before psych meds, and I was around 20kgs lighter myself.  

I knew what you meant. @eth and fair enough, there can be a lot of stigma, for women who do not fit the mould, but there are a range of ways for ladies to be classy these days ...

Smiley Happy

@TAB  Good memories for me too, and necessary to soothe the cooped up old mare.  She aint what she used to be.

lol

its okay @eth have had ethical things before.. okay with partners maybe..

someone at one stage said they wanted exactly the type of bike you put pic up of. I would be their bikie moll apparently quote unquote ..ha hah on back of 250cc chopper ..anywhoo ..

are you grey as well as leaning on a pot re old mare @Appleblossom  soz lol

I was planning to have it boored up to 650cc as soon as I was unrestricted (the way licencing works in the territory) @TAB but had to stop riding after the blackout incident.

@Appleblossom  I've always said that a real lady is someone who can get along with people from all walks of life.  And long gone are my days of stylin' up too!

a 250 chopper is cute @TAB 

Smiley Happy

I figure my friend who took me to get leathers did not want me to compete with her ... so mine had all the padding for protection rather than provocation. Thats alright ... she still looked out for me ... a wee bit.

My experienced of cylinders being bored @eth  was sharing  bedroom with the 6 cyl engine block that belonged to that crown, and smoothing out a head ... on my CB.

I was just banging me new pressure ckr pot. @TAB how did you know?

lol

Yay Chick peas ... now thats chic

Smiley Tongue

I had Walden Miller jacket @Appleblossom . Looked the part prob bout it.
1st house away from home lounge room was covered in bits of hotted up Z1000 kawa Not so hot when on floor lol

Seen a kwaka on the floor ... @TAB lol

the one someone tried to test me ... by scraping foot pegs taking a corner on beach rd

... an early pillion experience to just hang one and go with the flow ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance