Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

well think its being selfish re 'torn' like having cake and eating it too so well, she'll probably find another number2 and remember they dont change positions @Flying_Hams  

Well here's hoping that the lesson was learned @TAB

It is what it is

you've done the right thing @Flying_Hams 

Feels like I may never actually be successful in that department @TAB

its a process and whats your measure of 'success' @Flying_Hams  prob not dating someone who is already in a relationship . Take it easy 

She wasn't though @TAB

I dont know, sounded 3 sided and someone else meant more than you? your choice @Flying_Hams 

Yeah it's weird @TAB
Best not to worry anymore I agree

was in same ish situation ok same ish age @Flying_Hams  asked people I knew they said find someone else or just keep busy

Hi to all  @TAB @Flying_Hams 

@nashy @s-jay @Lauz , @Maggie , @Snowie , @boot , @oceangirl , @BlueBay , @Darcy , @chaos , @Exoplanet  , @CheerBear , @Queenie , @Teej , @utopia , @Gazza75 , @Razzle , @Sherry @Zoe7 , @Maggie @Dec , @Hamsolo01 , @Sans911 , @outlander , @LadyleahRDBloom , @Wanderer , @WideWhale320 , @eudemonism , @Nay69 , @Jacques , @aButterfly , @Carer101 , @boot , @Bimby2 @Kurra
@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog  @Gazza75 @Everan @EOR @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Aeiou @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Sherry @Dec @Queenie @utopia @octavia @cutiepiekitty @Maxi7 @Sophia1  @The-red-centaur @Scarecrowe @Lilaclady @Headaches @Handouch @Loreli @Fluttershyy @Phoenix80 @opinions2019dec @AndromedaSun11 @DesertRat @LA_ @-Liz- @YellowbrickRoad @Dino14 @Drewbert @Peri @Wanderer @Bimby2 @Judi9877 @Silenus  and of course anyone I've missed.

I have my mum arriving Friday til next Thursday and then next Friday I go away on holiday until the 7th of Jan.  So I will be around a bit this Saturday if I can and then not here for the following 2 Saturdays.  But the soiree can continue without me I'm sure.  If anyone wants to kick it off on those days that would be great.

Sending best wishes to all for a joyful and peaceful time through Christmas and into the New Year (New Decade!).  May you look back and see the progress you've made this year and look forward to kicking goals and good health with hope in the new year.

Take care all xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance