Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

My neighbours turned their speakers back on @TAB They're ramping up for an all-night party.

I don't get any sleep, when that happens.

Determined (Carer's Forum) suggested that I need to start a mower up (& mow the lawn) at 7am tomorrow morning.

Except that I don't own a mower - just an electric Whipper Snipper (too quiet)....

Adge

I was in 6 unit block of govt flats, the quiet tenants left one by one and were replaced by people who liked drugs and inviting their best 10 friends around to 1 bedroom flat surrounded by other 1 bedroom flats. Me complaining about noise etc led  to verbal abuse and threats . I cant believe i put up with it for so long was there like 7 years, my suggestion would be to move or just keep calling cops but they will know who did it @Adge  

thanks @Angels333  Will be even better soon when we get to the new pool. They are saying Dec or Jan. That is a bit closer to me. Will only take 10 minutes rather than 15 to get there.

@Adge @TAB @eth @Angels333 @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams  etc. Finally finished my DP. Has taken a lot longer than it normally would with all I have had going on, but finally got there. Love the way it has turned out.IMG_20191109_182801.jpg

cant see it yet @cutiepiekitty  but thanks for the tag

okay its Santa, nice @cutiepiekitty  whats a DP?

@TAB sorry, DP is diamond painting. You get a canvas printed with symbols and stick little (2mm) square or round drills (like beads) on it to make the picturee. They come out with a 3d effect. Can be relaxing to do, as it is putting them in straight lines and giving the brain something outside to concentrate on. A couple of others on here do them too

ah okay, now I remember seeing that mentioned on here Thanks @cutiepiekitty  glad you're happy with it Cat Happy 

Wow that's impressive @cutiepiekitty Very detailed.

I love it.

Adge

Hi @saturnzoon and hope your soiree
went well. Wish you a great weekend.
Bimby2.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance