Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Night Shift

@Flying_Hams this is a beautiful song .. just mind snapping .. ok and a rung on the ‘cool’ ladder haha jk soz well beats playing minecraft or whatever it is that you’re doing lol
https://youtu.be/woaX1ImmpDE

have a fireplace do you @TAB ?
Lucky bugger. Also that song is definitely cool haha, feels like i could high to it ha.
i was watching westworld which is a great tv show too.
anyway bed time here, good night/morning
TAB
Senior Contributor

Well no need to feel you have to do anything @Flying_Hams .. most common version is by Hendrix re that song. This is just different. Yeah I never got West World if its what I think it is. Ok am thinking of the movie. Damn just realised I missed Batman .. der .. ok nite and thanks for chatting 😀
TAB
Senior Contributor

Well wood heater yes @Flying_Hams its old and doesn’t work quite how it should but a few on the run mods did last winter seem to be working 😀 just need more wood lol nearly used up leftovers from last year now

hoot

almost sleep time.  country music finished on radio, thought it was safe to turn on but encountered royal news., noo

Good morning and evening

i think it's morning

gonna force myself up for pre-sleep preparations and then get serious about sleep

Good morning @plasmo and trust you're having a well earned sleep. Best wishes to you. Bimby2

is anyone up?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance