Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Night Shift

Describes most of eurovision from memory re costumes and talent anyway
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re look away

yeah some of these people in the media, once they get entrenched there's no getting rid of them. can think of a few who are way past it.

well all of kochies crew including him but they are making money for whoever owns them and that's all its about these days 

my fave channels dont have presenters come to think of it eg Eleven, One, Go

yeah id rather watch some random guy on youtube pulling things apart
TAB
Senior Contributor

Pretty much. Nowhere near as annoying. Plus where’s the boundaries between reality tv and YouTube instructional videos

some of the mire polished ones are annoying, i like more authentic and being able to skip or ignore them
TAB
Senior Contributor

I only look at them when I need to and if I need to somethings gone wrong. Luckily nothing has gone wrong recently lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

But yes there is middle ground between overproduced bs and people who really have no clue .. although recently I looked around on particular topic and watched a few of ‘professionals’ who run their own businesses., and well .. lets just say I’m more skilled than I realise. Was some funny stuff on there but only insiders would know

yeah i go on and off them. gotta get organised, back in a bit
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance