Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

head like a budgie.  they should really shunt them somewhere else after a few years.  ai spose the oldies like it.  

ABC a bit like the mafia no one leaves, not an option apparently haha, like jjj djs come hack am radio sport reporters etc, all about the super and free cups of tea etc and inability to be employed by anyone else @plasmo 

yeah abc has really gone downhill in recent years.

not to get too political but they keep cycling through the same talking points that the left has, it's getting annoying, even as someone who has voted that way

think they are they same as anyone else these days its just self interest

well they do live in a bubble as well. Liked the shots of their plush reception area when getting raided by cops @plasmo  and yes I vote that way as well, they just take things too far and have no idea about the real world

hoot @TAB @plasmo

wow this is the latest been up in ages @MDT  well someone rang me just after went to bed super early 

I sometimes get bored at night @TAB so i scan forums but it is quiet. I was just reading about some stuff I posted a while ago now actually.... It's weird

you mean your own posts seemed weird ? @MDT  had to be there I guess lol

am craving tea cake @MDT  ok the one with sugar coating and fruit on top not happening lol

yeah they did @TAB lol
time and state of mind was probably quite different.

I'm reading about China and Hong Kong
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance