Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

night

late hoot

Hi @plasmo unfortunately I was an early bird this morning so am going to have to go to my perch. Ok. Horizontal. Hi/nite

..hoot to the hooter

Hoot to you too @TAB and all the best.
Bimby2.

You’re funny @Bimby2 ok in a nice way. I like your posts. Thankyou 😸

Hi AB @Appleblossom I recall your critique of people’s M.O.’s on here. Think @Bimby2 has it down pat. Cool minimalism ok seemingly heartfelt. I fill the gaps in with my imagination

You @TAB and I, both have SOFTENED over time posting on the forum.

I am getting briefer, as I have been able to share a lot, have more support and am not so burdened by the complexities in my story, and feeling the need to be clear rather than keep being misunderstood.

I have seen a big change in you.

Smiley Happy

I dont remember being critical of different styles of forum use.  I do remember believing and stating that we are all different and unique and that the difference matters and is good.

I am more critical of aspects of MH system due to losing too many close people, but also mindful, that I would not be here without govt intervention, in my childhood and parenthood.

Haha gotta love 💕 Purple @Appleblossom and meant critiquing re critical .
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance