Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

sounds good @soul xxxxxx

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

A great question!  I am very grateful for my work environment and team.  As the manager, I like to ensure that we are able to laugh and this includes at ourselves!  We have a blackboard wall and we write the 'funny statements', comments or actions of our team on the board.  It helps us to bond and reminds us that we are all human and fallible.  It is respectful, fun and helps in times of stress.   Seeing the lighter side of things goes a long way to making someone else smile.

A simple smile can make someone else's day.

4e3acab77b328da29a44fbd518a9cbbe.jpg

Helloh @Boo13 Smiley Happy

Screenshot_20170818-204606.jpg

Hi @Boo13 ..... welcome to the forums 😊

Humour definitely helps us to keep it all going around here ..... I cant say "keep it all together" because the wheels do keep falling off for most of us ..... but hey ....

20170820-190433.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

jc3b6nns.jpeg

Love it @Former-Member ..... ❣️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance