Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Orange-breasted Waxbill or Zebra Waxbill (Amandava subflava)Orange-Breast Waxbill @Former-Member@Shaz51

A frog chorus sounds lovely @Former-Member

We have a Frog called the Motorbike Frog here - it sounds like a motorbike changing gears.

It fools people, they think someone is hooning on a motorbike (in the night).

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Adge

images (57).jpeg

Very cute @Former-Member I love that Motorbike Frog...

Adge

Love hearing about your birds @Adge. I am waking up as the sun rises and hear all sorts of bird calls outside. Am being bothered by swooping birds lately though. I guess they are just protecting their young at this time of year. 

Hey @Determined, are you in line for this next lot of hail and storms that's predicted for QLD, or are you south of it?

Right in the middle @Smc

Looking at the weather map there are storms to the north and south of us but we are ok here thankfully. My brother got some hail this afternoon apparently but have not heard how he got on with his car.  I managed to get our garage cleared this afternoon and get 2 cars under cover (1 of ours and 1 of mum and dads) I did want to make room in shed for my car but it has been a lazy day so it didn't get done. Tomorrow maybe.  I was also going to move some shelves in the shed so I can get the boat to fit with the door closed but came the conclusion that a small modification to the shelf may be easier...

Problem solver.JPG

Former-Member
Not applicable

There is always something to be done @Determined

Need a coffee break?

images (60).jpeg

@Adge Those frogs are well known.  Amazing! Learn a new thing every day.

Smiley Surprised

Hi @Former-Member   Did you manipulate the image to put the frog on the bike? You so often find such wonderful images to mesh with the conversations.

Smiley Happy

Hi   @Determined  ALL

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not that clever @Appleblossom 

I had not heard of motorbike frogs before @Adge mentioned them.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance