Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

@Sophia1 

Sorry getting really confused about which friend in the zoo ... irl I have a few animal friends, including Eastern Lowland Gorillas and Vervet Monkeys, a lot of them have names.  The gorillas even do painting with the zookeepers sometimes!

Smiley Very Happy

I have had a lot of coffee dates this year .... something must have changed in the atmosphere ... one guy is a muso ... and looks like a monkey, but probably does not smell like one .... hee hee.

Smiley Very Happy

Happy belated birthday @Sophia1 Heart

...and for you to pass on to our sister @Shaz51 ...

Thank You WhatsApp Video Status - New Whatsapp Status Thanks Video -  YouTube | Happy birthday status, Birthday wishes for myself, Thankful

Thank you @Zoe7 

Belated birthday wishes are welcomed

as I have postponed this year's birthday

The delta/covid lockdown birthday that did not count.

I deducted a year in age instead of adding one on.

That makes me two years younger.

Thank you for lovely roses for @Shaz51 

Hope that your corner garden is starting to take shape even if still in planning stage.

Time taken does not matter as is time spent with your loved one.

No doubt your other two are sniffing around, wanting to be part of the action whether helpful or not.

xxx

Oh @Sophia1 that did make me smile Heart I might do the same this year now I have reached 50 - every birthday from here on in I will delete a year lol

I have not done anymore in Cat's corner but might be able to get out there this afternoon or tomorrow - I have a lot of school work to catch up on though so will see how I go. I have a plan for the corner - and have bought a couple of decorative screens to put in so once it is properly cleared out they will be the next job. Clover and Tobes want to help all the time - it is lovely having them around and so close 🐶😺💖

awwwwwww thenk you and thank you my awesome @Zoe7@Sophia1 Smiley Very HappyHeart

I am soo happy that you are happy my friend xoxo

Happy Birthday my awesome Forum sister @BlueBay 

34167B0C-3BAE-463C-94C0-231E6461C6DF.jpeg.jpg

happy-birthday-song-2.jpg

85CCCDA2-C498-4E0B-9BEC-D497CCA9524B.jpeg.jpg

@TAB@Flying_Hams@Appleblossom@Sophia1@Zoe7@Sophie1@Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Daisydreamer@cloudcore , @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope@Emelia8@Oaktree@Adge@Snowie@Sans911@BPDSurvivor@outlander@Peri@Judi9877@jem80@utopia@eth@Mazarita@Anastasia@Kurra@saltandpepper@StuF@TideisTurning@wellwellwellnez@ShiningStar@Tinker67@Schitzo@frog@greenpea@Lee82@Bellarose75@Smc@Bow@Eve7@Meowmy@Determined@HenryX@Dimity@Olga@TheVorticon@Scoo@Krishna@MySunrise@Flax , @Former-Member , @Jacques 

Hey Bella Nonna

@BlueBay 

Best wishes for your big day.

Outside ...  StreetonOutside ... StreetonCheersCheers

Happy wonderful birthday @BlueBay ! I hope you have a wonderful day forumite friend with lots of cake and wonderful presents! Don't forget to make a wish on that birthday cake🎂🥳!

Judi9877🌸😎

Thank you as always @Shaz51 🙏☀️

Happy birthday gorgeouss @BlueBay 

I hope you get served up a special dinner this evening. Hugs and love 💕🙏☀️🌸🎂🎉🎊❣️

Happy Birthday @BlueBay 

@Appleblossom 

gave me a clue that you have italian heritage perhaps?

Tanti Auguri a te

Tanti Auguri ate

Tanti Auguri Bluebay 

Tanti Auguri a te

i miei figli hanno un papa italiano

have a wonderful birthday and I know that there will be much food to eat (molto cibo da mangiare)

Sophia 💛💚💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance