Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Always nice to hear from you @Judi9877 

Have a Good Day 

Light hearted distraction ... cat's coat is the right colour for my beauties ...

B&W cat ghost.jpg

@Former-Member @Judi9877 @SmilingGecko @Dimity @TAB @Flying_Hams @Zoe7 @Shaz51 and all ... @tyme @Paperdaisy @FloatingFeather 

🥰❤❤ @Appleblossom 

Good morning,  it is now 2am and wide awake @sidekick , @moderator 

Hope you wound up getting some sleep @Shaz51. I had a lovely morning with my nephew and his partner. 

Good morning and good afternoon @Dimity @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @TAB @SmilingGecko @StuF @maddison @Former-Member @Snowie @Flying_Hams @FloatingFeather @TuxedoCat @hanami @Meowmy @Captain24 @Jake63 @EternalFlower @Eden1919 @Faith-and-Hope @Kelly8 @tyme @Basil @wellwellwellnez @NatureLover @pinklollipop15 @Oaktree and everyone here. I hope your day is going well.

As for me, I’m knitting my housemates blanket as it’s a Christmas present for her so plenty of knitting to get done! It’s very warm here in Melbourne today so I’ve got the fan on and having fun with my knitting. I’ve taken a break from my crochet cardigan for a while as I’m scared I won’t get the blanket done in time so I’m trying to use my time productively so she’ll actually have a Christmas present from me that she can use - apparently Christmas is meant to be cold this year in Melbourne according to the weather bureau forecast! 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

G'day @Judi9877 and everyone. Bit of a funny one here, but overall not much happening.

I hope your knitting goes well and that you can finish in time!

hi @Judi9877  hope you are comfortable today , thanks for the tag. Nice to get your updates 

Hello @TAB @StuF @Judi9877 @Dimity @Shaz51 very warm weather in Melbourne but was able to squeeze in a walk this afternoon.  Just about to do some celery juicing. How is everyone going?

Well done with the walk @SmilingGecko 

Was a bit off colour this morning so didn't go, then too warm (and still a bit off colour anyway)...

Now is just about veg in front of the tv for a while time 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance