Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @Basil and everyone!

Hey @StuF lovely to see you about 😊 have a nice day!

Back at ya @Basil 🙂

It's just tipped into afternoon here so good afternoon @StuF @Basil @SmilingGecko @Jake63 and all forumites. 24 degrees here and still warming so a nice day. 

Yeah @Dimity I just snuck in before midday lol!

So good afternoon to you too. I'm heading out to catch up with a mate this afternoon

Sounds good @StuF. After lunch I'll head into the garden.

Hey @Dimity 😊 sounds like a lovely arvo to spend in the garden. I love spending some time around some greenery. Enjoy! 🌱

Thanks @Basil yes garden and greenery are healing

Good morning and good afternoon @StuF @Dimity @Basil @SmilingGecko @MDT @TAB @Former-Member @maddison @Shaz51 @Jake63 @Snowie @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Captain24 @FloatingFeather @Sunshineandsea @outlander @Eve7 @wellwellwellnez @Historylover @TuxedoCat @Rhye @tyme @Sirius @hanami @BPDSurvivor @Kelly8 @Emelia8 @oceangirl @Clawde @yellowcorgi @Jynx @Peregrinefalcon @Jacques @Melbpdptsd @Peri @Owlunar and all forumites here today. Happy Saturday!

Here in Victoria, it’s state Election Day so I’ve arranged for a postal vote which arrived the other day and is now requiring me to go for a walk to the local letterbox by 6pm tonight which I will do shortly. The weather here in Melbourne is sunny as well so a perfect day to go for a short walk. I’ll probably watch the election results on TV later tonight as I’m curious to see how the results will go in certain seats here in Melbourne. I’ll also combine the TV watching with my knitting of a blanket to keep myself occupied as well whilst watching it. Definition - fun times ahead for me for the rest of today!

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877☺️💐

Good Luck with election @Judi9877  😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance