Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning all 🙂

Hello everyone have been talking to @TAB  about astrology yesterday.  I have a personalised unlucky transit today which is taxing my nerves.  Mercury is forging a stressful angle with Uranus today for me and as the astrology reads lots of upsets and things not going in my favor today.  Nearly one correspondence after the other on the internet and on the phone just inconvenience and pure disappointment/letdown - nothing working out lol. Was hoping that my plans would work out but ah no! Oh well could be worse.  A very unusual day.  The mercury/uranus transit is exact this afternoon eeks. Had these transits before so have learned not to count on anything going right on days such as this.

Maybe stay indoors @SmilingGecko I have to get food sometime plus drs appt late afternoon

Good Morning to you too, @BPDSurvivor. Nice to hear from you.

Winters seem to get colder every year, I'm sure. All is well until I get out of bed and refuse to put the heating on unless it's extraordinarily cold. It's not quite there today, yet. Yes, this afternoon should be nice. It's getting sunnier.

You have a good day too, @BPDSurvivor. Except for your headache–I don't remember when I last had one of those!– I hope you're doing alright. You sound bright and cheerful. Take care.

Good Morning @StuF hope you're okay 🙋‍♂️

Top of the morning to you too, @SmilingGecko. Sunny intervals may entice me out for my 'daily' walk soon. At the moment my mind is turning to thoughts of smashed avo for lunch–isn't that what they call avo on...toast, for me? And a nice hot cup or two of tea. Keep smiling, Gecko!

@Historylover I use an electric throw as I can't afford heating.  Have been doing that for many many years.  I just sit at my computer with my electric throw wrapped around me.  I also wear thermals. I get through the winters with no spike in my bills.  Heating costs $$$.  My bill doesn't increase.  I was told to use an electric throw by an environmental scientist. You can buy from Kmart, Target etc..theyre cheap but they keep you warmer than a heater with no bill increase @TAB I'm just staying home today lol Best not to talk to anyone right now with this astro transit as none of the conditions I hoped being met aren't being met today!!! ERK

Ho ..K .. @SmilingGecko .. conditions? ..
I cancelled drs appt here late afternoon not a good time for me

Stay inside and pull the curtains, @SmilingGecko! Aargh!

The heated throw sounds a good idea. I wear multiple layers of everything (but I've developed chilblains which now require fingerless gloves while I'm on my computer). My last electricity bill was $76.00–no gas. How does yours compare? I'm only in a one-bedroom unit, though, but the walls are brick and cold. I'd be interested to compare if you're willing.

@TAB got email today saying theyre doubling the price on home delivered chemist scripts with an online company which I go through that delivers them to me. They said you can do eScripts instead but I don't have an Android or Smartphone, just a basic phone with minimal features so can't do eScripts. I might be able to do it via e-mail I don't know.

Rang hot springs place listed on an online Springwater database that is meant to dispense spring water for general public to drink. Got a rude person with a curt refusal. They won't let you. Darn it, no springwater if the water supply grid goes down. Prepping disaster lol

Rang chemist to try another tactic to see if theres still a government scheme to get free delivery on scripts. The government is no longer doing free delivery lol after all these years. The new chemist did not have home deliveries set up anyway for pensioners, another disappointment ha ha

I'm not ordering lunch online via menulog because it probably won't get here after all this!!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance