Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

No its all on mobile phone @StuF cant even get 3G now lolo

😞 @TAB 

Once get money and get organised can better better modem and external antenna @StuF
Next place move to might look to see if has 5G first lol

Am on 1 bar on the one under 3G now lol last place at would go from 4G to full signal 3G here its low on one straight to low on other lolo .. @StuF

Hello @TAB saw those pics in the hills - looks like youve been out today!  I have to get my mojo on and go for a walk 

Hey @StuF how are you going?  Have your antibiotics been working with your virus infection yet?  I am using an alkaliser so my pH is alkaline.  If your body is alkaline it won't get infected.  Thats what my GP told me. I do it as a preventative measure now...But you will have to take those antibiotics StuF.  I hope you are getting by ok despite things

That's the kind of reception I get at my work...Which is odd given it's in the middle of suburbia!

Anyway, hopefully you won't have to stick with it too long @TAB 

Hey @SmilingGecko 

Much better thanks. Finished the antibiotics and still wasn't great. But have started a course of IV immunoglobulin which seems to be doing the trick

@StuF oh that is a relief for you.  It must have been hard coping with the repeated antibiotic treatments and not getting anywhere.  I bet you're happy you have found something that works which is good!

just means everyone around you using phone etc as well @StuF  plus means they have newer phones,they hog signal over older ones, so do new, more expensive modems

yes, it's done with now @SmilingGecko  i can have had coffee, eaten and going back to bed. Like it was all a dream lol re walk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance