Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I understand @TAB you could have done without it. Sorry this happened to you.  At least you are ok with crossing the Nullabor.  

well if the car was okay, no problem, and enough people had a chance to look at it before leaving, after arriving etc lol @SmilingGecko Thanks

Its really quite disgraceful what these mechanics have done to you.  You could find them on google and write a scathing review when you get back! lol @TAB 

ohh, yeah, I dont know, it was not obvious and they still dont know for sure what the problem is yet @SmilingGecko 

@TABI hope you will be ok, I am very concerned about you taking this trip across the Nullabor in that car. Anyway I just had a cup of jiaogulan tea and a shower. Jiaogulan is a longevity tea - I think I may have mentioned it.  Gone back to drinking it even though pandemic has restricted supply. I love drinking the stuff. Learned about it from a chinese herbalist years ago.  

Well I am worried about it too now @SmilingGecko  lol , its going to garage shortly. Nor going anywhere til its fixedyes, that tea sounds very healthy

morning forumites

..good morning Hams @MDT 

howdy tabs
@TAB

Just starting day here. Nearly did my walk early this morning but decided against it and will go tomorrow. Just needed the extra sleep - but it wasn't great

Will go get some coffee soon but just writing some stuff here and looking things up before time gets away from me

Hope you are well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance