Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning all 🙂

@Flying_Hams hey mate

Hey everyone another day another dollar it is Wednesday!:D. Wishing all the formites a wonderful day including @The-red-centaur @Flying_Hams @TAB @saturnzoon @Ant7 @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @eth @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @frog @Bill16 @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Maggie @Adge  @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 and all I have missed. Will be gardening and walking today. Hope whatever you all have planned is a good one.

Special shoutout to @The-red-centaur  the whole community are with you hun. Love pea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE4_5ka2K0U

@greenpea thanks for the shout out 😀

Good morning everyone have a great day 💜

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today 💙

@greenpea  Good morning little pea. Did you sleep in today. 💚💚

@The-red-centaur ❤️❤️❤️

Hi everyone passing through. 👋👋👋👋

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am doing great today the weather atm isnt too hot so am hoping for another walk with my support worker then will tackle the front courtyard before it gets too hot :). What are your plans for today?xx

Hey @Maggie 💜💜

@Maggie  Hey Maggie yes I slept in till my alarm went off at 3am so that I could get my coffees in before my walk with neighbour at 4.30ish :). Mostly I am awake at 1am without the alarm so I stay awake and cruise the net etc :). I hope you have a lovely day Maggiexx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance