Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB, "mutating aches and pains" 😟. Sounds horrible, what's going on? Is the job physically taxing. Take a headache pill with banana maybe. Heat packs are good.

Well meant starteed day w bad pain then it became different bad pain @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear, back pain is tough, need to do some core strengthening warmups maybe, when the spasm stops. Hope you sleep ok and it's better in morn after resting.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope you're not cross with me @TAB  I wrote a lovely long reply to you re fast drivers and weight gain, but got it deleted over some reference to weight. Quite silly and stupid. Takes me ages to write posts. Anyway. Sleep tight. 

Yeah I got done for weight refs today as well @Former-Member
Not cross. Why? Im just One Man Im not Everyman okay thats what Henry Rollins says/said lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

One man 🤔
ok, I knew that lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

nightPeanuts-014135_1.jpeg

Getting late, gotta log off.  . Night @TAB  and anyone hovering. Sleep tight 😴

Ok you too @Former-Member nite 👍

Hi and good morning to everyone including @TAB @Former-Member @eth @Molliex @Ant7 @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @Adge @Bill16 @MDT @Bimby2 @eudemonism @simontemplar @JosRapp @frog @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope  and all I have missed. Wishing everyone a super pea Thursday. May it be full of love and kindness for all. Loads of love peaxxx

Image result for animated pea

Morning @greenpea and everyone here 🙂 This one ⬇️ made me think of you greenpea as you do lots of this 😊

spread_hap_pea_ness_cute_peas_pun_poster-rf9f2a2de056740e9b1543d971b4f7c0e_wvy_8byvr_540.jpg

Hope today has something good in it for everyone 💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance