Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@outlander  good morning outlander 🙂 and @Ant7  wishing you both a wonderful day ahead. Love peaxxx

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

@Ant7  Am about to go for my walk with neighbour :). Meant to be raining for the rest of the week :o!  What is the forecast for you Ant7?

Good morning and Hap-pea Monday to all the formites including @Ant7 @outlander @Adge @TAB @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Former-Member @frog @JosRapp @Zoe7 @Alacarte @Meowmy @Gazza75 @saturnzoon @MDT  @Molliex @Shaz51 and all who I have missed. Am about to head off for a much needed walk with neighbour. Hoping that everyone has a better week than last week which seemed to be stressful for so many of us. Love to all peaxxx

@greenpea  I have the same forecast here supposed to start raining about the time I get up today and rain until Friday when I go back to work lol 😆 

@Ant7 @greenpea @outlander @Adge @TAB 

Good morning all . Today's theme . If it's not one problem it's another . I hope today is good to you all . Summer is offically just around the corner . 

@eudemonism  Good morning how are you doing today? I hope you are going ok 😊

@eudemonism  Good morning eudemonism yes summer is just around the corner is going to be 29 degrees where I am today :o!  I hope you have a kind and caring Monday :)Love peax

@Ant7  yer I'm alright . Thinking about the meds I'm on and how apparently cigarettes and coffee effect how quickly the meds metabolize in my body. So in another words I'm smoking and drinking coffee to help the meds metabolize. It's kind of like a trap . Not good really . 

I'm thinking without these substances. Meds won't metabolize properly and I'll become really screwed up and sick from meds. Or maybe meds will work better without these substances?. Or maybe not. (It's a big maybe) . I think they play on it and know ahead of times these things prior to prescribing. I'm just thinking stuff this! I've had enough! I want out ... so without meds or different meds I'd essentially slow down or quit coffee and cigarettes . Because i wouldn't have all this pharmasutical medicine pumping through my body 24/7 365 that needs to be metabolized. I swear they knew about this prior to prescribing it to me. But there was just no prior warning from them and i had to work it out on my own. 

Thanks @greenpea  I'll try my best to have a good day 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance