Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Awwww @Judi9877 ... your Mitzy is gorgeous!  Lovely photo.  My dog Holly (profile pic) loves sitting out on our deck in the sun too. She is very miffed if the weather does not tow the line and provide glorious sun in the mornings!  Hope you get to the beach and that you enjoy it as you normally do.  I live about half an hour's drive from our nearest beach, though sadly I dont get there too often.  I should make more of an effort I think.

@Former-Member  Good on you for continuing to work on your Sydney road trip.  Glad you got the groceries delivered, and put away.  I hope you make it to Sydney this time, as I know you have been hoping to get there for a while now. Yep your Dad is doing well.  My Dad is 86, a year older than yours.  And yes, he is well above the average life expectancy for Aussie males.  Sadly my Mum, who died last month, didnt make it to the average life expectancy for Aussie females.  I enjoyed my week with my Dad last week, and I'm sure you will enjoy your visit with your Dad too. Hugzz returned to you with affection and well wishes 🤗

Hi back to you @TAB @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Ant7 

Sherry 💕

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

@TAB  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@Former-Member  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Hi @Ant7  been for short walk, done a load of washing, had a bath and a shave lol might to to shops else will fall asleep here think, must be getting over something, coldsore is a clue prob from work debacle lol re stress

Gday forumites

@Judi9877  Hey Judoi9877 Mitzy is gorgeous!!! I love tortoiseshell kitty cats! Hope you are having a great day. :)x

Former-Member
Not applicable

made-it-232806-01.jpeg

Wow @TAB , you read a lot. Sure hope you do visit your dad soon, 95 is amazing! Does he have his faculties? My dad has moderate+ vascular dementia. 

Proud of myself, I actually did it 😁 Made it to Sydney and trying to go to sleep 1am. Had to take analgesia for the back and hip pain and waiting for it to kick in... thought I'd Betta let you know I made it ok. Left 2pm & arrived Sydney 5:30 which is pretty good considering all the roadworks. Grabbed a coffee @ dog friendly cafe, then visited dad with munchies.  He was already in bed (6pm grr), but in good spirits and shaved etc. Seemed more alert, and talkative, if he could just find those words 😞  Not sure he knew who I was but the heart familiarity connection was there.  He called Georgia dog up onto the bed and they had a good cuddle. Bought him a chicken kebab on a stick... he didnt want it but enjoyed feeding Georgia a piece at a time, actually, every second piece went into his mouth 😉 that was cute. I left around 8pm, had coffee with a friend who was happy for me to sleep in her backyard... in the car of cause. I have my spring mattress in the back, first time on this one actually and it's reeeeeealy comfe. Brang Georgia's bed and she's snoring beside me. Really quiet here, safe ,feels like I'm on camp actually. So wish I had my Kidz with me doing this stuff, didn't really happen all those struggling years of dv & family court. Get a lot of time to think driving on ya own, had a few tears, but on the whole the drive was great...  I just love the countryside, the rolling hills, and cattle, lots of little lambs along the way today, aww, so cute, but  I  especially love the high country, the blue mountains, the bellbirds, trees and quaint little roadside stores 😁. makes me feel alive. Georgia dog behaved all the way,  especially amazing as I didn't stop once. She's happy if she can see me. 

Catch up tomorrow, Nighty night 😴

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member, thanks for your post, hope your doing ok. I made it to Sydney - see above, hugzz for you 💜🌷

@sherry@Faith-andHope @TAB @Hamsolo01 @Mumi @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Appleblossom 

@Meowmy @Ant7 @Smc @eth  @CheerBear @BlueBay @Darcy @Shaz51 

@outlander @frog @CheerBear @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Maggie @Alacarte  @saturnzoon @Bimby2  Hey everyone and good morning to all! sitting here playing my music and just chilling. Wishing everyone a super pea Saturday! Lots of love peaxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance