Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Meowmy no worries. Good on you, for working, while living with mi. I know balancing everything can be hardwork.

@BryanaCamp Wow, thanks. You are also my hero, you can pick up and go exercising by yourself for long distance. I can exercise by myself, for a walk, maximum half an hour. You can pick up and go out by yourself to movie and out to meet new people. I admire you. Take care.

@Meowmy  Hi Meowmy nothing much try and keep warm not complaining. Have mum coming up for a visit tomorrow so will wrap her birthday present. Will be nice to see her but is also nice when she heads home she can be a bit full on lol. On Thursday will be seeing mental health nurse and possibly introduction to possible ndis workers which will be nerve wracking but has to be done sooner rather than later 🙂 

@greenpea Sounds nice, relaxed week. Would be good to spend some time with mum. Mental health nurse would be good for some support. Hope seeing some ndis support work will click for you and get someone who can be supportive, kind and positive.

Re: @Re: Good Morning!

Hey @saturnzoon thinking of you and this predicament that's unfolded... i hope it all sorts itself out...

Hi @SkyView7 @MDT & @TAB first introductions SkyView7 and it's been awhile Hamsolo and TAB i hope life is being good to you all.

hi @eudemonism  things bitup and down here but more good than not. Hopethings okay for you

Hey Eudy. Yeah not too bad mate.. Thanks
Hope you are doing okay these days @eud

@greenpea  Thanks for care and support. It is impossible otherwise. Hope you have nice dinner for the cold night. I have a lot of stuff at home in a mess from my last breakdown late 2017. I haven’t touch them to sort them out. I will have to slowly. Really appreciate your care and support. It is so important in recovery. Take care. Have a warm, lovely night.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance