Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@The-red-centaur  now that you have been discharged what happens now?

@greenpea I'm to keep my GP appointment today and see my case manager hopefully tomorrow.

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

@Ant7  Good morning Ant7 am about to head out the door for my morning walk. Have a good day my friend and take good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today?

I hope you enjoy your walk 💜

• @Ant7  I dont know what I am doing today to be honest. I might have a support worker coming around will have to wait and see. If that happens will go for a walk and talk. Had a psychology student come around yesterday which was interesting. Talking with someone who is gaining new knowledge in the field. He gave me hope with my mi of a future without having to take my meds ..... maybe one day if I can get myself settled enough.
  • What have you got planned for today?

@greenpea I just finished work but with everything going on the boss told us all to have an easy night so I got a few hours sleep at work and I feel pretty good at the moment. I was thinking about going for a ride but it looks like it is about to rain so I don't know what to do lol

That sounds pretty positive on your end re meds and stuff 💚

@Ant7  pdoc says meds forever whilst up and coming psych says not necessarily so .....  wouldnt it be great to be well and meds free :D.I hope you get your bike ride in. Be safe lots of impatient idiots on the road atm and for gods sakes promise pea you wont ride on the long weekend!:o

@greenpea  It's very safe where I ride it's a 15km rail trail so no cars 😊

G'day forumites
Have a good day
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance