Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea things aren't great, but one foot in front of the other. I'm trying
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there also to @greenpea , @The-red-centaur  @Meowmy  @Bimby2  and so many I can't keep up with. Not ignore, just don't know what to say most the time. Take care.

@Former-Member yeh. I understand I guess. I had to contact a helpline too, we are here if you need us. We are not alone, i guess that's something.

Library shut here @Adge

Oh that's not good @TAB

We need some "exceptions" & silver linings amidst this mess...

Adge

@Shaz51  It would be good to meet some new people on the forum. If I don't reply straight away don't worry, I have limited my responses cos I'm still working online in an essential service, and need to keep some data free. Good day to soak up some vitamin D outside or line dry some washing. Hygeine is something to consider now as we self isolate as well as the boring things like doing the dishes. Won't be mowing the lawn though!

Raining here @Mex 

Self isolating and no car 

So I have done bookwork and tidied up a corner which I have not touched for a long time 

@Adge , @TAB , @The-red-centaur , @Former-Member , @greenpea 

I didnt go out yest, prob wont go to shops today, but went to work for a few hours til got sent home cos job cancelled. Got payslip looks like way way too many hours, wont say anything tho @Shaz51 

@Shaz51  @Adge @Former-Member @greenpea @The-red-centaur  new to forum, just realised this is probably a national forum so weather is different for everyone. What I was trying to do was to make the most of the conditions we're in. What can you do today that you might not be able to do at other times? Something my mum told me, housework is exercise, so vacuuming might be better time well spent than an aerobics class!

well relief things might have saved me tbh, well whenever they turn up lol @Adge  plus supposed to be news about rents soon ie today but yeah oh , can buy books from post office now apparently , saw the other day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance