Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

well hope things settle down soon @The-red-centaur  a friend got sectioned a few times years ago, was always like cant go cant go, then everything fine afterwards, well after a while dunno.   

Good morning and Hap-pea Friday!!!:D to all the formites including but not all (I do my messages from memory so sometimes I forget peoples name nothing personal 🙂 just my old age ) @Former-Member @Valentine @TAB @The-red-centaur @Shaz51 @Jupiter @Snowie @Sans911  (thank you for your concern re me yesterday that was very kindxx) @outlander @Former-Member @saturnzoon @TheVorticon @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Maggie @BlueBay @Lemonjuice  (see you soon on on your plane :D) @Faith-and-Hope @eth @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Wanderer @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @MDT @Ant7 @Pepsimax @Pingu @DesertRat @DessertPea @Former-Member @Owlunar @Determined @Smc @Billy_  again if I have missed you please do not take offence :). Enjoy today everyone hopefully it will be a kind and caring day for you all.

Special shout out for @Eden1919  who is doing it tough atm. We are all with you hunny. Love peaxx

Saw Venus and the Moon yesterday morning looked so beautiful. Just like this.

Image result for venus and the moon

Hello @greenpea  xx

Hello @The-red-centaur 

@Shaz51  Damn it I forgot you on my morning wishes list :o! Good morning hun. hoping you have a super pea day. Love peaxxx

I am on the list my sister @greenpea  xxxx

Hello @Former-Member 

@Shaz51  😮 then it is time for me to have either another coffee or  go back to bed lol ! I am so tired but cannot sleep. How about you Shaz51. I dont often see youup this early.

Morning @greenpea where's it actually morning in my home. It's almost 1am and I've not been able to sleep yet. We're having qld weather here in the West. It's as humid  as and I'm not coping at all. Ive just laid down on the single matress in the living room as there seems to be a breeze coming through the side door.

Im quite gobsmacked that you actually remember most people to tag rhem every day. You're awesome. I look forward to your morning greetings as even though its often night time for me, its the start of a new day for you. And you approach each morning with such energy. Love ya super pea!! 💕 💕 💕 💕

@Sans911  Hey Sans911 yes humidity is awful and there is no escaping it unless you have an airconditioner. Thank you for your kind words I really appreciate them. Hoping you get some sleep soon my dear friend Sans911. Love peaxxx

Good morning @greenpea 

sounds like a beautiful night for stargazing 

Good morning everyone have a great day 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance