Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Gday @Bimby2

Good Man @Flying_Hams yeah had to blow in bag for stomach bugs drink bottle of sugar water now got to wait to get more bloods for sugar. Nearly had accident on way here no coffee lol

@TAB hey tabby, you are doing well re blood test. Hope you get through the day okay.

@greenpea good morning to you too. 

Just sitting waiting now have another one in 30mins from now then last one an hour after that. Hope your days going okay @Meowmy not allowed to eat or drink for next 90mins theyre doing blood sugar plus did breath before

@TAB hey tabby, as per yesterday, it is good that we are both alive still now, haha

Hi @TAB @Meowmy @Flying_Hams @greenpea  and all others. Went find at the docs. Then came home to find I had a visit from an angel gnome. Someone came in the 1 1/2 hours I was gone and mowed my front yard! No idea who. There was no message or note or anything, just a cut lawn. Not going to complain about that

@cutiepiekitty take care.

Far out that’s alright @cutiepiekitty wish someone would do mine ok they would have to water it a bit first lol

Yeah done 2hrs waiting just got home from blood place @Meowmy lol feels terribly hot so glad didn’t do job
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance