Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@saturnzoon Have a nice day.

@cutiepiekitty Hope you can get a bit of nap and refreshed.lol

@Meowmy Don't think I will get a nap, but maybe rest a bit. I had promised to go help with some stuff for the little girls day in under 2 weeks. Worked out decor stuff. As I spoke to K I realised that the theme was something that I also need as much as the kids. It is FEARLESS, or FEAR LESS (one or two words, different meaning! That hit me this morning). Now I have to make a pile of banners colouring in and sticking on the letters and a little mouse on each. Maybe that will help. Also hope that seeing B in a couple hours will help me. Even got up the courage to tell K that I was seeing B. She is only the 4th person I have admitted to that I am seeing her. But others do not need to know. Proteccting myself.

And K gave me "the talk" this morning about how I need to stop doing for everyone else instead of myself and stop saying to myself what I would not say to others. Hear it before but have trouble sometimes remembering and applying it

Actually @TAB it is a good brain. I actually DID get scared the first day I had the new one going down a hill, as it goes down faster than my old one. Got it in Jan so used to it now, but still take it easy travelling down hill.

Its nice talking with you @cutiepiekitty 😸👍 you are very brave it sounds

Only sometimes, @TAB , only sometimes.

Well , okay no requirement for you to be brave re tv ads that have people rappelling down cliffs i their wheelchair guess. Library 📚 out of bounds even. Not good.

@cutiepiekitty ^^^ soz

@Meowmy  I will miss my friend but knowing that you will be having a wonderful time makes me feel alot better :Dxx

@greenpea Hey little pea, I have been praying for you last couple of days. Ten days will go quick. No stress. We need to keep supporting each other. Only way to go with MI.lol. I will keep you on daily prayer list until Thursday, to remind God, to help us.lol.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance