Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

You poor thing @cutiepiekitty hope that’s not offensive my mum used to say that, it had a few different meanings lol

@TAB exactly. It was the fact that I was scared of where I may get to, along with people on here and my friends trying to get me some help that gave tme the strength to keep pushing. I don't know if I would have otherwise. Hopefully they will learn and not do this again to me or others

@TAB no, it is no offence. I have a friend, the mother of someone I went to school with that died in a crash yeaars ago, that says that. She usually gives a hug with it so to me that is a comfort thing. Mind you, she also never fails to let me know if I need telling off and to call me a pork chop when I do things that are stupid! Some of my friends are really great value

Well hopefully you get things sorted and I am glad you have friends and support @cutiepiekitty

Thanks @TAB Had not realised I had the support until now. And it really scared me how quickly I knew I was going downhill

Hope thats not a gopher pun @cutiepiekitty but glad things are getting fixed. Persistence Pays

@TAB hadn't even thought of that! 

😬😇😸😎🎩 @cutiepiekitty silly Tab brain lol

groot.JPG

@greenpea Hey little pea, I am going on Thursday. Hope to get you some photos.lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance