Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea  Yeah the last one was like a weights bench lol 

@Ant7  ow!

@greenpea  Will have to wait and see tomorrow lol. My friend got one done in Thailand 9 hours no food or toilet breaks 

@Ant7  :o! I would have passed out lol. That is tough going as hell.

@greenpea  that’s what I told him. He is going back for another one later in the year and it is bigger and will take longer 😖

@Ant7  No way?! there is absolutely no way that I would do that. I think you are most sensible doing what you are doing 🙂

@greenpea  Yeah I think so 😊

@Ant7 good luck with the tat. I really want another tattoo but can't afford it right now.
@greenpea have a lovely walk. I'm hopping to go for a walk around lunch time to my case manager appointment if the weather holds up.

@The-red-centaur  Good morning how are you doing today?

thanks I have been wanting another one for about 20 years and money is probably the main reason I have not done it already lol

@Ant7 I already have a few tattoos. I love them. Though I don't know how your friend held up for 9 hours. Longest I sat for was 3.5 hours and there was short breaks every hour.

I'm going ok. Still trying to manage my hypomania but it's calmed down a lot due to the temporary meds my psychiatrist has put me on. I'm also due for my injection today so I'm hoping it helps with my voices.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance