Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

@Ant7  Good morning my dear friend Ant7 :D. I am feeling good this morning :). Am looking forward to my walk is windy atm but that is good cauz the pea likes the wind :p. How are you going? Are you up for any swimming today?

@greenpea  It is quite still here at the moment I hope that the wind is not cold for you on your walk. I finish work at about 7 then I have to pick some stuff up at Bunnings on my way home if I get up early enough I will probably try and have a swim as I won’t be able to go in the water for a few weeks after tomorrow.

@Ant7  how come you wont be able to swim for awhile if you don't mind me asking? are you going in for an operation or something? If you don't want to say that is okay 🙂

@greenpea  Nothing to worry about. I am getting a tattoo tomorrow morning so no swimming for a few weeks and no mountain bike or hiking with my pack until it heals 

@Ant7  rebel Ant7!!! that is great :D. Is this your first tattoo or have you already got some?

@greenpea  I have one on my left shoulder. I have had it since I was 30 and always wanted another one so finally doing it lol

@Ant7  I hope it isn't too painful for you. I really like the japanese tattoos that cover the whole torso. I think they are beautiful. Tattoos can really be a beautiful art form when done correctly.

@greenpea  When I got my last one it didn’t really hurt much but laying down in one position for an hour hurt lol and this one is heaps bigger lol

@Ant7  lol I have too many aches and pains to lie down in the one position for 15 mins let alone one hour! don't they have a nice cushy bed for you to lay on or does the bed have to be firm I suppose.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance