Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Yeah not quite so good today but trial and error guess re signal @Former-Member Just a thought re 'things not working' .. we're not always the same person in the same mindset. Have started trying a few 'old' things tried and failed with sometimes before.. seem to be working now... 😸😅

Good to see you too @Flying_Hams 

Enjoy the speaker and the beach tomorrow!

Is Magda's program on TV or available on the internet?  I don't own a TV set anymore.  But I'll try and look it up on the internet as I like Magda and am interested to hear what she says. She has really struggled with her weight but its not her fault. One hour a day on an exercise bike is a lot @Former-Member.  I don't think these psychiatrists understand how many weight you pile on with the med that we take.  I went for a walk around the block this afternoon and am about to cook dinner soon. Just having lentils and veg.  I eat organic 

It's on iview @SmilingGecko . So I'll be able to watch it on my tablet

@StuF @Dimity @SmilingGecko @TAB @Flying_Hams hello everyone. Sunshine here today which was nice. Done week's work. Home now.Hope you all have a good evening

Well Done for getting through the week @Meowmy  😸🍕💃

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @SmilingGecko should have told you - I view ABC.

Hope the lentils were good. I had a small lamb steak. Don't do organic food as can't afford it but do soak all soft skin fruit and veggies with a capful of apple cider vinegar and rinse. I also buy every few days and try and get the freshest produce.

One day will be back on the organics again 

I hope you have a good evening and weekend ahead @Meowmy 

Sounds good @Meowmy
Take five hey

Hey @Former-Member I saw the first episode on ABC for internet. It was really well done. 

Its such a shame that so many children want junk and won't eat fruit and veg.  It was quite stark seeing that art installation with the number of children subsisting on junk food.

I did hear a while back that if you eat healthy during pregnancy it creates a gestational footprint so when the child is born it will only gravitate to healthy food. 

Did you buy your organic from Coles/Woolies or a subscription service with an online company? I do subscription and its around $50 for a weeks worth of fruit and veg for a single person household.

I feel encouraged by the information content and what the doctors on the show said and aim to get as much exercise as I can working around my CFS and do my Crane Exercise every day.

Can only try! 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance