Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Enjoy @Judi9877 , you will be OK my friend xx

Hello @Emelia8 , @Flying_Hams , @SmilingGecko , @Former-Member 

hey @Judi9877 i will be doing that job too
if you have questions ask me lol
but i will probably go and look at the book before the day next week
i hope the training was better than mine

good to hear from you 🙂

hey Shaz 🙂
@Shaz51 happy to see you about
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Shaz51 @hope you’ve been well

Hello Good Morning thread ...

@Former-Member @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Judi9877 @TAB @Bill16 @Jacques @Jessie21 @Beads @StuF @greenpea @SmilingGecko @chibam @IsAnybodyThere @M_P90 @Givingup90 @whyisit @Lookingforhappy @Ajishappy @bazzy @Kittykelly1976 @Ananym @SerenaTay @Jojo67 @Epiphany @ja96 @jay2 @florencefifty @Anon1975  and anybody interested 

I often post a random newspaper article ... kind of to keep it current ... general ...rather than too personal ... and open ... to all ...who want to join ...

Had a silly thought when I first read this ... ah ... greedy guys grabbing More Land ... but no ... it is meant to be from Moor or open land ... not necessarily greediness ... but the problem was a plantation in jamaica ... ah rabbit holes ... 

https://www.broadsheet.com.au/melbourne/city-file/article/moreland-city-council-urged-change-its-name-due-racist-ties 

Think it is good

All these things to do @Flying_Hams! Whats the event tonight that you're psyching yourself up for? I live a snail's paced lifestyle here most of the time.  I live in a semi regional district and its a quiet cul-de-sac where nothing happens which actually suits me.  When I was younger used to be "here there and everywhere" but usually after your mid thirties people tend to do the reverse and switch lifestyles and stay that way

Yes I saw this online in the news today @Appleblossom. Its good theyre trying to make amends.  I know of a council with a LGBTIQ vilification case about 10 years ago which made national headlines and now I noticed the council has got a rainbow gay pride flag unfurled at the council premises after much public furore.  It caused a lot of problems for the plaintiff after winding up in court now they say they are "LGBTIQ friendly"...

Enjoy your AEC work @Flying_Hams @Judi9877 !

I’ve done it in the past - all I can say is, “no thank you” lol. It just wasn’t for me.

Hope you get an early night on the day. Any snags to give away where you’ll be working? That can make all the difference!

tyme

Agreed about making amends @SmilingGecko 

At least trying to talk to local groups.  I kind of like the sound of Indigenous place names ....

Cheers

Prob had already left @SmilingGecko am 900ks down road car no good now tho
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance