Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

et al means 'and others' @MDT  think you meant etc but not sure what the literal meaning of that is lol 

yeah I was awake in middle of night

Afternoon off sounds good. trying to renew high risk work license, have to get new photos, site said sent me invoice, it hasnt. All too hard. might just apply to transfer it to WA

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @TAB @MDT @Snowie @Eve7 @greenpea and everyone else hope you guys are having a good day! Lots going on in my head this morning lol, hopefully all the right things.

itsjustme1

Hi @Former-Member  hope you have some good in your day

perhaps some distractions/try and keep busy re thoughts

I see @TAB
My sister et al left the house then - lol
Do you mean transfer it over from another state?
Might be better course of action if so. Reapplying can be a pain in the A$$

Hopefully you find a resolution or distraction my friend @Former-Member
Hey I was thinking of you just this morning.
Weird right? Haha

Weird in the sense that you were I should clarify haha @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @TAB have done exercises for the morning and will see how the day pans out. Anything interesting going on with you these days?

itsjustme1

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh lol that's nice @MDT @haven't had people think of me these days only weird looks at the shops lol. I didn't quite understand you were I part... 

itsjustme1

thats good @Former-Member  not much happening with me, lots of appointments and stuff on this week seems About it. How have you been ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ah fair enough. I have a few psych visits coming up also, hopefully get on the right path I guess. But you were right to say if I've done it before I can do it again... have to do things on my own have to grow up, I'm a late bloomer I think. How have you been?

itsjustme1

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance